Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I'm still here!!

I'm well aware that my posting to this blog has been a bit lax lately. Or non-existent, if you prefer.

I have lots of photos to put up and quite a bit to write so I'm going to try to update it over the next week or so, promise!

But in the meantime, let me just say that they have renamed the outside of my office building today as it appears filming has resumed on the The Tourist, which was filming on the two floors below me a couple of weeks ago. It stars Hugh Jackman and Ewan McGregor - both of whom have been spotted, but not by me.

This is probably a good thing as I would imagine that there's nothing more embarrassing than a grown man standing there with his mouth open, torn between Wolverine and Obi-Wan Kenobi - unless it's a grown man grinning like an idiot saying 'So I have this great idea for a film...'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home