Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Random stuff

I saw a woman today on Columbus that looked a lot like Fantazia, a winner of American Idol a few years back.

I'm not sure what scared me more; that I recognised her as Fantazia (maybe), or that I actually knew who Fantazia was....

Scratch that. The second one definitely scared me more.

----------

I also passed a restaurant there offering 'Falafel and More...' - seriously? More what? You're going to leave a tease like that and not follow up on it?

What if the Falafel isn't enough to get me in - maybe the More would be, but you just don't say what it was?

Sheesh.

----------

I was in aCarribean restaurant down on 24th (I think) on Saturday - and the men's restroom was a single room with a toilet and a urinal...so what's the etiquette there?

I was having a pee; I was only using one of them - so should I lock or leave it open in case someone else needs one too?

What if the second person needs a no. two? Does that change things? Can I leave it open, but when he drops his trousers just go "Hold on, there buddy!"?

What if someone's already in there? Is it rude to turn around and walk back out? Is it rude not to?

There are so many possibilities - and none of them are pleasant!

----------

The sofabed has arrived!

Finally, we have two - count 'em, two - functioning living areas.

Hurrah!

----------

FYI - I locked the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home